Friday, December 14, 2012

the white fox

 







 Zara knit cardigan, gifted fur vest, Zara tank, True Religion jeans, Ray Ban sunglasses, Givenchy bracelet, Cartier watch, Celine bag



Happy Friday everyone! It was sunny in the morning but it's so gloomy now!  It's been soooo cold, I know I shouldn't even be complaining considering LA is one of the warmest cities in the country. Well, now I really have an excuse to wear fur! Faux fur, that is.  I would say this look fits in the category of casual boho chic.  I've had this gifted fur vest for a while now and I finally had the chance to wear it out! :)  Any thoughts, comments? I'd love to hear! 
















4 comments:

  1. Nice outfit ! especially your bag :)

    By the way, I love your photos and your blog ^_^.

    You have done a great job !

    - Stéphanie T.
    http://the-empire-state-of-mind.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit. Fur is gorgeous!


    adelajdainsp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I fell in love with your fur vest and hat!! Beautiful items!

    Would you like to follow each other? I hope you follow me with GFC.
    Let me know, and I follow you definitely back.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vest and shoes. Your bag is brilliant too! :)

    follow me:
    hiprettyapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete