Monday, January 21, 2013

Casual spotlight








English Rose sequins skirt, knit sweater from boutique on Melrose, Proenza Schouler PS11 clutch, Ray Ban aviators, Givenchy and Hermes bracelets, Converse sneakers





The weather is surprisingly amazing in LA, it's making me happy and giddy.  I wanted to flaunt some sparkle in the sun with my sequins skirt, so I dressed it down to a casual look.  I wore my skirt with an old open knit sweater I got from a boutique on Melrose and finished it off with my favorite basic sneakers, my Converse chucks.  Very casual with a touch of shine.  :)
































2 comments:

  1. Love your look pretty girl<33
    Let's follow each other!! :)

    xx Leah
    http://www.lipstickcatwalk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sneakers with that skirt! How unique.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete